Septic Savers | O&M Specialists | Septic Service | Septic Pumping | Septic Trouble
At Septic Savers, our attentive staff is available Monday through Saturday to answer your questions and ensure you are 100% satisfied.
Directions from the south:
• Take I-5 to Anderson Rd. exit.
• Turn left on Anderson Rd.
• Turn left on Anderson Rd. and North on old 99.
• Before the Railroad tracks go straight on Railroad Ave.
• Head North to the end of the road and in our gate.
9 AM - 5 PM
10 AM - 7 PM
* Free Estimates are given over the phone. Visits to the home or commercial site will have a minimum charge.
We provide septic pumping, septic repair services and septic inspections for residential and commercial systems. We provide homeowners with prompt, courteous service, and to educate them on their particular type of septic system.
We are equipped to handle any electrical problems. Our intention is to educate you on your system so it will help prolong the life of your septic system and save you money on costly or unnecessary repairs.
What to expect from our Services
If you suspect your type of septic system is failing or not working properly, contact one of your local septic repair services to confirm the location and possible cause of the failure. After your septic inspections are complete they will also propose a repair solution. This is always is the best form of action and the smartest method.
What to do if you think your septic system is not working